- We are first and foremost a fiduciary to our clients. No products. No conflicts. No problems.
- We value privacy. Aneuvia will never share client information beyond legal requirements.
- We value security. Our client's assets are held at world-class custodian banks.
- We value peace of mind. Moving money in or out of accounts is our client's sole responsibility. Aneuvia holds a limited power of attorney to manage investments.
- We value transparency. Aneuvia offers separately managed accounts (SMAs), allowing clients to see all portfolio holdings and transactions in real time.
The Aneuvia difference
Return on Diversity (ROD) framework
Return on Diversity is Aneuvia’s proprietary framework used to evaluate diversity and corporate transparency and estimate future returns. Many corporate D&I programs simply fail to deliver tangible business results and stock performance. Many times, this is due to misalignment between KPIs and performance.
The Aneuvia Return on Diversity framework addresses these issues by providing actionable insights to C-suite and Board members on how to raise diversity across the board for better business outcomes.
Using our proprietary ROD framework, we score companies on two variables: gender diversity and transparency. Based on this score, a targeted subset of companies are selected to comprise our high-conviction portfolio.
Transparency as rated by leading providers of ESG and corporate governance ratings (i.e. Sustainalytics and Bloomberg); scored best to worst using the numbers 4, 3, 2 and 1, respectively.
Gender Diversity at the board and management level; scored best to worst using the letters D, C, B and A, respectively.
Aneuvia's Engagement Process (AEP)
Aneuvia's Engagement Process provides actionable insights to address ESG opportunities with our portfolio companies. We start by engaging the CEOs of portfolio companies with written correspondence detailing their ROD score along with a set of tangible goals across: Board gender diversity, management gender diversity and corporate transparency.
Our engagement then continues to personalized engagement with extended members of the executive team. We offer tailored guidance on internal diversity and inclusion goals and a plan of action to create tangible value for stakeholders and shareholders. This research builds the case for why investors reward companies that leverage best practices, such as increasing workplace diversity and corporate transparency. This affords our investors a differentiated source of investment performance.